Creating Positive Change For People With Pain
Online Privacy Terms & Conditions
January 1, 2023
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time My Pain Coach, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to My Pain Coach, LLC and any subsidiary companies, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://www.mypaincoachllc.com and any subsidiary listed below, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in the Policy.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user of provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
In addition, My Pain Coach, LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personally information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your date for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
• To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
• To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
• To contact you to fill our surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in the Policy.
Use of Information Collected
My Pain Coach, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
My Pain Coach, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or service that may be available to you from https://www.mypaincoachllc.com and its subsidiaries.
My Pain Coach, LLC and its subsidiaries may also be in contact with you regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
My Pain Coach, LLC uses various third-party social media features and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within My Pain Coach, LLC’s control.
Disclosure of Information
My Pain Coach, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
• As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
• In other ways described in the Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
• In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
• As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
• To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
• As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
• As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of My Pain Coach, LLC.
My Pain Coach, LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in My Pain Coach, LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
My Pain Coach, LLC's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. My Pain Coach, LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
My Pain Coach, LLC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provided information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in the Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
• The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
• The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
• The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
• The right to restrict processing: This means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below.
My Pain Coach, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit cards and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us